If you are feeling pressured to have an abortion or to keep the child, here are some questions to think about:
- Who are the people pressuring me?
- If I didn’t feel any pressure, what would be best for me?
- Is the pressure due to my circumstances?
- Not sure if I love him, or if he loves me, money issues, school, job, family, where to live, etc
- If the circumstances were solved, what would I want to do?
- Do the people who are pressuring me know about the health risks I am facing?
In the end, this is your choice and what is in your heart is important. Talking about it with someone outside of your family, romantic partner, or other close relationships can help you figure that out. We care about the effects that this decision will have on your life. That is why we offer many resources that can help you with the particular issues of your situation. Please call us to talk: (951) 699-9808.